Lyrics to Conglomerate International
01. Intention: Removal - The removal of the fist. It caused an outrage... everyone flailed eachother. Except for the passive-who watched. Tribal reactions from the tested, who forgot how to show aggressiveness. Removal. So their lives became mundane to them. And like they were linked to one mind- they followed themselves to the next trend of walking off bridges.
02. The Misaligned Men of Flomaton - Shun the shunned. Join humanity today. Drown out to numb skin. The mind is off. Conscience has died. Normalcy and goodness. Everyone will throw parties on weekends. Living in your own world sometimes isnÕt bad. Seceding isnÕt planned. Many have been for years. Time to start the new union- with silent pacts and unspoken law that mean anything. ThatÕs all right, It is okay.
03. Invisible Time Lines - Everything is dated. Nothing will avoid time. IÕll make a homunculus- and become him. It would be nice to observe a long line of history. But alchemy doesnÕt work. But maybe the jokeÕs on us. Control is always automatic. Feel good about being lucky. Not even luck. Placed strategically. Invisible.
04. Deviant Recovery Network - Communication can be awkward. And headaches bring on strange states. Not speaking is enough to hear. Silence is not reality. Reality is not speaking. Not knowing why my gaze is fixed. I think IÕm just annoyed. Let us chat and then emulate. IÕm going to explode. I want you to explode.
06. Down with Flames - Pages full of empty words of every non-action and its reaction. Pile into coffee shops to talk about yourselves Ōtil something clicks into place. Empty pages full of words. The news of the day or lack thereof. Space out your thoughts so they donÕt hit you all at once. What you hate and what you become. This road is paved down with flames.
08. Explosions - We like explosions. We like explosions that leave you feeling good. We like ideas that change the world for good. ThereÕs nothing: past the stop nÕ go, but the ebb and flow, like some in and out, more than what you know. yes (we like) o yeah (explosions). We like new places that jets canÕt take you to. We do like music when it does what it should do. We like explosions itÕs only right we should. We like ideas we thought you understood. We like new places until theyÕre overrun, we do like music - loud shots from the big spudgun!
09. Last View - I step out in the road to feel the cool beneath my feet. I wonder if they stop for me or if theyÕll ever come at all. The city stretches out beneath me. A reminder to a generation raised without stars. I hear the engines roll up and I know they are for me. So sucking my last free breath of re-invented air. HereÕs your freedom, Ņdo what we sayÓ, a stolen gift from a politician. Deletion: directive of chrome.
10. Drone Academy Fight Song - Drone academy, class of 1994. 200 years shy of revolution. Same mold, different name. HereÕs a list of chords youÕve never heard. Same school, different name. Same fools, different names.
11. Conditioned - Seen everything and nothing. Under shielded lights. I watch myself, try not to feel. IÕve falled off the wing of the plane. Destination: nothing. Heads are up. We are just left. I step into limbo. I am just left. Test at a clinic. Immunization sucks when youÕre thinking of invincibility. Make the reservations. One nine nine nine.
13. psaurcacneosisa - I want to disconnect my head and throw it into the beyond. So I wonÕt stagnate. Being stuck in the grinder of success. Happiness is a plastic toy. It exists through machines. It wasnÕt always like this. Happiness is... Humanity can bore itself. Crazy is everybody. Create our own problems, something to do. You vs. Them or You vs. You.